Cold Laser Therapy
Laser therapy has been proven to be successful in treating many medical conditions such as:
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- Chronic joint pain
- Muscle strains and tears
- Degenerative conditions
- Post-surgical pain
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Bone fractures
- Hip dysplasia
- Increases Healthy Tissue Regeneration: The laser accelerates cellular reproduction and growth
- Aids Faster Wound Healing: The laser stimulates wound healing in damaged tissue. The improvement in recovery time is an important consideration
- Increases Metabolic Activity: Low level laser therapy helps the body increase the output of specific enzymes, increases oxygen in the blood and enhances immune response.
- Reduces Fibrous Tissue Formation: The laser reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from trauma, cuts, bites, scratches, burns, or following surgery
- Stimulates Anti-Inflammatory Action: The laser reduces swelling, inflammation of joints and soft tissue, decreases pain caused by acute trauma or chronic repetitive stress.
- Increases Vascular Activity: The laser stimulates lymph and blood circulation to allow the affected tissue to have the best possible circulation. This increase in circulation is necessary for optimum tissue regeneration and healing.